We're giving away 50 bundles of Pyrex cookware worth £200 each!
This prize draw is now closed.
It's quick and easy. Already a member? Log in above to enter.
Enter a code
from promotional bottles of Crisp 'n Dry.
Where's my code?
Wait and see!
We will contact the lucky winner to share the good news.
Prize draw closes 30th June 2014
Your unique code
Your unique code is located on the back of the peel off strip on the main label of the bottle. The codes are printed in yellow and are always 8 characters long begining with 'CR'.
Your code will be made up from these characters:
Numbers: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Letters: A C E F G H J L M N P R T W X Y
If you have problems reading your code please Contact Us.
Crisp 'n Dry Competition Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their families of Hive Online Ltd, Shloer, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- The promotion opens on 27 January 2014 and the final closing date for the prize draw is 30 June 2014. Any entries received after this time and date will not be accepted.
- There are 50 prizes to be won. Each prize consists of a bundle of Pyrex cookware worth £200. Ten winners will be drawn at random, and independently verified, on the following dates from all valid entries received in the preceding month:
- 1 March 2014 from all valid entries received from 27 January-28 February 2014
- 1 April 2014 from all valid entries received from 1-31 March 2014
- 1 May 2014 from all valid entries received from 1-30 April 2014
- 1 June 2014 from all valid entries received from 1-31 May 2014
- 1 July 2014 from all valid entries received from 1-30 June 2014
- How to enter: Internet access and registration on www.enjoysundaylunch.co.uk/crisp required to enter. To enter you will need to register an account on Enjoy Sunday Lunch, enter your unique code found on the peel off label on the front of the pack and enter the prize draw.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
- The Winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received under independent supervision and will be notified by email/telephone within 14 days of the closing date using the contact details provided on entering or held in relation to your Enjoy Sunday Lunch account.
- In the event the claim for the prize is not received by the Promoter within 28 days of prize notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the website.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. Except in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
- The name and county of the Winners will be available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months of the closing date. By entering this promotion, you consent to the information you provide being used in this manner.
- The Winners agree to reasonable post event publicity by the Promoter with no further recompense.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the Winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these terms & conditions will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Promoter: Enjoy Sunday Lunch, Hive Online Ltd, Woodland Granaries, Narrow Lane, Wymeswold, LE12 6SD. Sponsor: Shloer, Manderson House, 5230 Valiant Court, Delta Way, Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3 4FE